Living with dignity and respect
Helping to improve our residents’ quality of life, we can provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, bathing, using the toilet and eating, as well as comprehensive nursing, medical, therapeutic and rehabilitative care for even the most clinically-complex individuals.
Our range of daily care services and options include:
Our dining service aims to provide tasty meals, delivered by a courteous team of well-trained professionals in a pleasant environment. Our team also works with residents who may need a modified diet due to their diagnosis or additional support and encouragement at mealtimes and/or those who need to maintain a healthy weight. These services include:
- Access to a registered dietitian who provides clinical dietary assessments for each resident as part of our integrated health care team.
- Individualized nutritional care plans developed in consultation with family, residents and other health care team members.
- Specialized diets and monitoring for residents with unique dietary needs such as varying textures.
- Meals and snacks prepared on-site to ensure maximum freshness, taste and nutritional value.
- Menus with a wide variety of nutritious choices at every meal.
Residents are encouraged to offer feedback and request changes based on their suggestions and preferences.Download sample menu
Support services are important to creating an environment of exceptional care for our residents. These services include:
- Daily housekeeping services are provided to ensure our residents enjoy a clean environment every day.
- Laundry services are offered on-site for all residents.
- Professional, full-time maintenance staff who keep our home operating at peak efficiency 24/7 so our residents are safe, comfortable and secure.
Identified below are the professional services available to our residents at additional cost through Extendicare Vista Park Lodge.
- Foot Care